Sunday, August 14, 2011

Dress Up Your G.O.A.T.

I haven't had access to my work photos for the past week because our coverage of the Connie Mack series and the San Juan County Fair.  So i'm diggin in the crates for this one.

This photo was taken sometime mid-july.  I really like it, this photos answers the question why I love living in small-town-communities.  I don't think i'd ever see some one try to dress up a goat in the middle of South Oxnard.  I bet if someone tried, some nosy neighbor might call animal control. anyway Enjoy.

also my paper is now a pay-site... (www.daily-times.com )we are no longer giving out our local news for free! I hope all news services go this route.  

Domnic Carrillo, 16, dresses up his goat "Spot", as he practices for a goat dressing competition for this weekend's 1st Annual Chili Pepper Market Goat Extravaganza at McGee Park, this Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment